As an industry leader in the Engineering, Scientific, and Technical staffing and services, SSG understands the importance of working effectively within tight timeframes to meet project deadlines and produce expected outcomes while controlling costs. SSG has over a decade of delivering effective solutions across industries and domains that produce real results. SSG Project Solutions is a natural extension of our knowledge and experience and our core commitment to thorough discovery and understanding of our clients’ operational realities. Combining world class delivery and management resources with specialized subject matter expertise, SSG Project Solutions offers a hybrid delivery alternative for our clients.
Expanding on our core talent acquisition and alignment capabilities, SSG Project Solutions affords our clients the ability to quickly “spin up” dedicated, world-class teams consisting of hand-picked resources to whom they provide the overall context, instruction, and technical support. By leveraging our resources as part of a strategic alternative delivery program, clients are able to retain oversight, deliverables, and quality control responsibility for all work performed while expending their efforts and resources towards keeping projects moving forward and hitting critical deadlines while minimizing costs.
SSG Project Solutions supports clients with:
- Micro-Projects: by combining multiple department needs, individual departments can utilize a full project team in order to meet smaller project deadlines and complete tasks
- Long-term Projects: projects scheduled for a duration in excess of 2 years require unique strategy and planning as well as defined team member requirements and scalability
- Retention of Knowledge Base: retaining key subject matter and environment specific expertise is critical to producing efficiencies and ensuring that future projects benefit best practices and lessons learned
- Routine Work: outsourcing non-specialized routine work allows for key, internal resources to concentrate on higher value core activities
- Staffing Fluctuations: flexibility and scalability are necessary components for many projects to ensure that all work is completed within critical deadlines
- Cost Reduction: through process review and improvement, resource control, operating cost reduction, and an array of other areas, keeping costs down while delivering quality work is an essential component of any project
Contact SSG today to discuss how we can expand your project delivery options and enhance your project and program outcomes.